Learning to play squash or racquetball has never been easier.
Surrounded by people of the same skill level you'll have a ball learning to play squash. Our resident coach will be there to give you tips and an introduction to the rules of squash. Wednesday night's are all about fitness and fun!
- Arrive at 6.45pm for a 7pm start each Wednesday
- First night FREE, then $12 per week for members ($14 for non-members).
- FREE racket, protective eyewear and shoe hire (white soled shoes must be worn otherwise)
- First timers get a run down on the rules before starting
- Mini round robin hits or games (depending if you're competitive or not)
- 20min games
- At least 1 hour of court time
- Ongoing support and tips from our coach
We're a friendly bunch at Bendigo Squash Club and we can't wait to meet you
Contact us via Facebook if you have any questions