Runs through school term - welcome to join mid term
Juniors Juggernauts Squash, a new Bendigo Juniors sport program.
After another great year with our Oz Squash juniors program, we've launched the Juniors Juggernauts Squash program, it's the same, but with a cool name.
Sign up to our juniors program and get a free T-shirt & starter pack, the program includes 8 weekly sessions, running for 90 minutes each session, in a group environment with qualified coaches.
Bendigo Juniors Juggernauts Squash program is something a little different for the younger generation, we are keeping things simple, introducing the sport in a very fun, safe, inclusive, supportive way whilst also being budget conscious.
About the juniors program
- FREE starter pack with every sign up
- FREE Junior Juggernaut Juniors T-shirt
- For ages 6-15
- 8 x sessions 70 minutes + free time at end if wanted
- Starts second week of school term
- FIRST TIME PRICE (WITH FREE STARTER PACK) - $99
- ONGOING PRICE (PER SCHOOL TERM) - $88
- No club membership required to register for this program
Why Juniors Squash?
A chance to try something new, learn new skills and create a new social group. We understand squash is a little less understood than other big mainstream games, Squash is perfect for any young beginner or a junior who loves the sport and wants to play more.
- Building a team environment for friendship growth
- Introduction to a new sport
- All abilities welcome (no racket sports experience required)
Juniors sport in Bendigo has a new look
What kind of a sport is squash?
Our local personal trainer has written some key health benefits associated with Squash. A quick easy read on why squash is so good for us.
Putting our children in the right sporting environment is important, the Squash club is perfect for building positive relationships with other kids of the same age, our facilities have recently been renovated and we welcome people to hang around, mingle and play casual squash as often as they like.
With over 200 fantastic members of both genders and from all walks of life, we are all focused on one thing, getting the most from a sport we all love, our club is full of passionate people who are supportive of new members both young and old.